We have started this Institute with an aim to provide the Best Ayurvedic Treatments for all the Chronic Ailments. As said before, we have been treating these diseases and Disorders with Utmost Care, Concern, Dedication, Patient Satisfaction and Success.
After seeing the sufferings of the patients with Spinal and Disc related conditions, we have established the FIRST EVER SCIATICA & SPINAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE IN INDIA with an aim to cater the needs of the people with Speciality Treatments of the Spine through Ayurveda & Panchakarma. We have re-invented the “MERU CHIKITSA” – The Concept of Ancient Ayurveda Neuro Therapy, Thus Treating and Strengthening the Spine Proper and its adjuvant Nervous System. It further enables patients to return to more active Life Styles. .
In the past, a patient suffering from Disc problems may have been prescribed Pain killers / Medications, Instructed to refrain from physical activities, referred for Physiotherapy, received Steroidal Shots or Injections, and when they weren’t progressing, they were sent for Spinal Surgery.Frankly speaking only 5% of Back pains require Surgeries, the other 95% can be dealt withConservative & Curative Ayurveda Panchakarma Chikitsa.
Today, you may not have to live with that pain anymore. We at Dr. Kranthi’s Institute of Ayurvedic Sciences & Research, THE KERALA AYURVEDIC CARE, SCIATICA & SPINAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Basheerbagh, and Hyderabad, have successfully Treated Lower Back Pain resulting from herniated, bulging, or degenerative discs. We are dedicated to improving the health and function of our patients by combining Traditional Ayurveda Panchakarma Chikitsa with modern technology to deliver an unprecedented level of service. Till to date we have treated more than 39000 patients with Spinal conditions like:
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sciatica Syndrome
- Spondylosis (Cervical /Lumbar/ Ankylosing)
Our commitment is To Improve the Quality of Life for those with Spine Disorders; To advance the understanding and Treatment of those conditions through Research, Prevention and Education; and To deliver the finest quality Spine Care in a Friendly and Compassionate Environment, Treating every patient with the same Care and Respect we would demand for ourselves.
NOT ONLY SPINAL CARE, WE HAVE ALSO SEEN SUCCESS IN TREATING ALL THE CHRONIC AILMENTS LIKE:
Sciatica, Slip disc, Herniated disc, Degenerated disc, Spondylosis, Skin Problems, Psoriasis, Eczema, Leucoderma, Sexual problems, Infertility, Asthma, Allergies, Acidity, Ulcers, Digestive conditions, Jaundice, Hepatitis, Sinusitis, Migraine, Headaches, Paralysis, Neurological Problems, Motor Neurone disease, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsonism, Alzeimer’s, Cerebral palsy, Piles, Fistula, Liver conditions, Obesity, Arthritis, Osteo arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Gouty arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatism, Diabetes, Hypertension, Renal calculi, Dandruff, Alopesia, IBS, Stress and Strains, Loss of memory, Psychosis, Psycho somatic disorders, Sleeplessness, Menstrual cycle disorders, Gynaec conditions, Paediatric ailments, Ante natal and Post natal speciality care, Rasayana (The Art and Science of Life Extension Rejuvenation Procedures) Chikitsa, Vajikarana procedures, Kerala Special Kalari Massages, Beauty Therapies etc.